1. The wall cabinet is suitable for placing light items, such as shampoo, shower gel, dry towels, paper towels and other light items.
2. Whether the wall of wall-mounted bathroom floor cabinets and wall cabinets are required to be load-bearing walls. In the actual measurement by the designer, if it is found that the installation conditions are not available, the customer needs to properly reinforce the wall according to the designer's requirements.
3. Keep the bathroom cabinet open for 15 to 20 days before use, and leave the cabinet door vacant with proper ventilation to eliminate residual odors.
4. Do not use sharp objects to scrape or hit the surface of the cabinet;
5. Do not pry up the surface metal decoration materials, do not use sharp materials such as steel wire balls to clean the surface of metal objects; do not use corrosive liquids to clean the surface of metal objects.
6. Do not pull and cut the anti-collision strips on the edge of the cabinet to ensure the effect of dustproof, anti-collision, and anti-cockroach, and extend the service life of the bathroom cabinet.
7. The bathroom cabinet should be protected from long-term direct sunlight to avoid local chromatic aberration.
1. Avoid close to heat sources, power sources, water sources, and avoid direct sunlight;
2. Do not touch organic solvents such as gasoline, benzene, acetone, etc.;
3. Clean with pure cotton cloth and use a brush to clean the carving seams;
4. Solid wood door panels are best cleaned with furniture water wax;
5. It is recommended to maintain the solid wood bathroom cabinet every half a month or so: cleaning and waxing to maintain the long-term bright color;
6. Water overflow on the countertop should be avoided. Splashing water stays soaked for a long time and deformed the door panel;
7. The door and drawer of the bathroom cabinet should be opened with appropriate force, please do not open and close. The glass lift door of the wall cabinet should respect the design and choose the hydraulic support to ensure the safety of use.
The hardware connectors include slide rails, hinges and other parts, although they are just some small accessories, they bear the heavy responsibility of opening and closing the bathroom cabinet. Ordinary hardware connectors are more delicate, a little bit of corrosion and rust will cause cabinet doors and drawers to fail to open or close, and affect the service life of bathroom cabinets.
Bathroom cabinets where the basin is directly connected to the cabinet are common to us, and the frequency of use is also quite high. The water outlet pipe of the basin will pass through the bottom plate and enter the ground, and the condensed water in the basin will also take the opportunity to sneak into the cabinet bottom plate from the cutting edge of the plate, causing the bathroom cabinet bottom plate to be damp and deformed. As long as a waterproof bottom drain is installed at the outlet of the pipe at the bottom of the pool, the service life of the cabinet can be prolonged.